In a message dated 9/13/2009 3:21:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
brian.min...@colorado.edu writes:

> There is no such requirement. It is a correlation only.>>

There is. Right on the main sign-up page

""An editor of Scholarpedia should satisfy the following requirements:
 Have a PhD or MD.""

I take the usage of the word "should" here to mean "must".
In addition, by the way, another "should" requirement is to be recommended
by 2 other curators !  How exclusive.  Makes me sick to my stomach.

When the revolution comes, the first thing I'm going to do is execute all
the university scholars.  Well that's been done....

Will