It's not hard to do. Mention the unspectacular factor that claims
notability in an obscure position in the middle without any details,
add some foolish spam about how good they are & how they will change
the world,  include an email address to contact for more information,
and omit references. For models, check CSD.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.