On 5/13/2010 8:36 AM, Stephen Bain wrote:
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Charles Matthews
> <charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com>  wrote:
>
>> My first reaction is that the watchlist arrangements are cryptic. (I was
>> always going to hate having to scroll to the top for the search box.)
>>
> I'm used to most of it, as would most of the people who have already
> been using Vector, I imagine. I like the collapsing navigation menus
> now though, very neat.
>
> The thing that's throwing me is the new logo. It's darker than the old
> one was, and actually it seems closer to the original version of the
> puzzle globe.

I disagree (respectfully), as I especially did not like the usage of
collapsing navigation menus. It makes me have to click and then click
again just to get to what I want to do. (FWIW, I have many menu
functions that I will never use removed on mine via "display: none;"
additions on my vector.css file.) Another gripe is that they shrunk the
search box even smaller, which really makes looking for a page
problematic. On nearly all computers and with how vector is set up to
operate, the width of the search box could easily be doubled.

Other than those recent changes, both which came within the past 36
hours IIRC, I like vector as a whole. Looks more modern and crisp than
monobook.

-MuZemike