> Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:46:47 +0100
> From: WereSpielChequers <werespielchequ...@googlemail.com>
> Subject: [WikiEN-l] The new look to Wikipedia
> To: wikien-l@lists.wikimedia.org
>
> I couldn't find the deletion and block buttons, and all the
> scripts various people have set me up with disappeared. So
> I've reverted to the old skin; At least they made it easy to do that.
>
> WereSpielChequers

I have the same thing - I copied my monobook.js to vector.js, but some of
the scripts won't work. For the time being, I've gone back to monobook (via
my preferences - is there a difference between doing that and clicking on
'Take me back'?)

I'll try vector when I have a chance to try out the different scripts which
I have in monobook - I might just add them one at a time to vector and see
which work and which don't!

Phantomsteve

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 100513-0, 13/05/2010
Tested on: 13/05/2010 17:11:45