On 09/17/11 11:48 PM, Ev. Jorgen. wrote:
> People should making negative insinuations about the majority or claims of
> mythical idiots that "oppose nearly any sensible idea". Perhaps if you have
> proposed or supported a change that has not been implemented it was just a
> poor idea.

Maybe they are just discouraged by the bureaucratic process.  Even when
only a small number of unrepresentative people oppose a sensible idea
the task of bringing about changes becomes onerous.  Rather than trying
to debate the rules it is simpler to just go ahead and make the changes
on the affected mainspace pages despite the rules. IAR is one of our
greatest rules.

Ec