On 8 March 2014 09:20, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5 March 2014 22:04, Brian J Mingus <brian.min...@colorado.edu> wrote:

>> The article should reinstated, a section concerning the unique nature of
>> its notability should be added.

> This argument doesn't seem to convince (though that does resemble
> reasonable popularity). The fourth AFD notes the problem in this case:
> really crappy sources. The sort of thing that would lead me to !vote
> "delete without prejudice".

linkto:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baader-Meinhof_phenomenon in Google shows
that it hits Reddit and apparently 4chan a bit. Apparently StumbleUpon
likes it too. This would account for the hit rates - it's an amusing
thing people would like there to be a name for, c.f. "The Meaning Of
Liff" - but still doesn't supply us with sufficient material to base a
solid article on.

- d.