I think you are creepy and doing a course mindreading! Maarten and I have
been brainstorming last weekend, and we actually came up with a similar
thought - making a nice wallpaper-ish page on the wikilovesmonuments.eu page
with all partner logos on it, a bit similar to the backgrounds you see in
football interviews after a match. We would need to set up a nice page on
Commons asking for the logo (external link is OK), the name of the sponsor,
their website and the country they are sponsoring. To keep things simple I
suggest to throw all levels for that together and not diversify.

So... sounds great :) I'll put a collection page up on
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/sponsors
(if
someone can properly link it etc that would be great - and feel free to work
on the layout) and ask everybody now to put their sponsors on it with the
asked information. Be generous with putting up sponsors/partners! I'll put
up one for NL as example and will leave the others for a bit later (it is
late now :P )

Lodewijk

2011/7/26 Nuno Tavares <[email protected]>

> Hey all,
>
> I wonder what everybody think about listing each country' partners in
> the European "partner" section?
>
> Special care should be taken to highlight European-level partners, of
> course, but that could give more visibility to each local partner and,
> consequently, motivate them to partner with us.
>
> What do you think?
>
> --
> Nuno Tavares
> Wikimedia Portugal
> http://www.wikimedia.pt
>
> Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
> livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
> estamos a fazer.
>
> Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to