Romania have the nominees in commons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011_winners#Romania _____ *Béria Lima* Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt> (351) 963 953 042
*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a fazer.* On 30 October 2011 23:21, Lodewijk <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi all, > > For the following countries I have received nominations for WLM Europe > publicly: > Sweden, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Portugal, > For the following countries I have received nominations under embargo: > Estonia, Netherlands, Andorra, > > *For the following countries I have *not* received nominations yet: * > France, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Norway, Russia, Romania, Hungary, > Belgium&Luxembourg > > Please note that the original deadline is in 24 hours! > > Best regards, > Lodewijk > > _______________________________________________ > Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments > http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu >
_______________________________________________ Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
