Nomination for Hungary is known (for me) but is under embargo yet.
We are preparing the winners' page[1], file descriptions, writing text for
European website (blog), for Hungarian blog, uploading files in higher
resolution etc.
We put photos into Category:Art nouveau images from Wiki Loves Monuments
2011 as well.

Results will be here in time ;)

[1]:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011_in_Hungary_%E2%80%93_winners

Samat


On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 00:21, Lodewijk <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> For the following countries I have received nominations for WLM Europe
> publicly:
> Sweden, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Portugal,
> For the following countries I have received nominations under embargo:
> Estonia, Netherlands, Andorra,
>
> *For the following countries I have *not* received nominations yet: *
> France, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Norway, Russia, Romania, Hungary,
> Belgium&Luxembourg
>
> Please note that the original deadline is in 24 hours!
>
> Best regards,
> Lodewijk
>
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to