Hi, Jane, 2012/7/17 Jane Darnell <[email protected]>
> Hi Andrij, > I am trying to follow your logic because I think you are a bit stuck. I > noticed you didn't have any monuments on Wikimedia Commons yet, so I just > created some categories there for you and a template which you can see here: > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Moscow_Bridge > We have quite a lot of monuments on Commons. I think about 1000 or even more. Maybe that's because not all of them are included to Category:Cultural heritage monuments in Ukraine by region<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Ukraine_by_region>category, you think we have non of them, but in fact we do. Do we need placing all of them to corresponding subcategories? > As the template indicates, you need to put in the logo of your heritage > organization (I used the Ukraine flag) and the url to your heritage > register (I used foo.org). > Sorry, what template are you talking about? Our heritage register is Ministry of Culture of Ukraine <http://mincult.kmu.gov.ua/mincult/uk/index%20>, it seems it doesn't have own logo :)) > I don't think you have one, but then you need to make one, > This 2 lists are beginning of it. A lot of lists are already present as articles in Ukrainian Wikipedia. Also they are availabla in www.wlm.org.uapage. > because this link has to go somewhere, I think, otherwise you will not > satisfy the need for notability of the photo on Commons. I labelled this > bridge with the number from your list: K-0102 > Yes, it's OK. Unfortunately we have to develop own ID's because those that is used by our heritage register is too imperfect and insufficient. > Next I saw that you added the data about your list to the 2011 page, but > doesn't this need to be on the 2012 page? > I was asked to do so by Elke and as far as I understand there is no such 2012 page. -- Regards, Andrij
_______________________________________________ Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org
