De: WikiLovesMonuments <wikilovesmonuments-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org> en
nombre de Yongmin Hong <li...@revi.pe.kr>
Enviado: lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016 16:56:08
Para: wikilovesmonuments@lists.wikimedia.org
Cc: mineral...@gmail.com
Asunto: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Files uploaded elsewhere, and then on WLM?

(Originally sent to w...@lists.wm.o<mailto:w...@lists.wm.o>, how silly... If
you're subscribed to both lists, I'm sorry for double spam.)

Hello,

While checking WLM submissions from KR, EA Gu (CC'ed) has found some
submissions were first uploaded to external sites (ie. Flickr) and then
submitted to WLM.

Since this is the first WLM in KR, we don't have a case to use as a precedent,
so any advice or opinion is welcome here.

--
Yongmin

Sent from my iPhone