Hi everyone,

please note, the following countries still seem to be missing from the
official submissions - even though the deadline passed a week ago. (Posting
them on the public website is NOT sufficient. )

I don't see processed submissions from: Algeria, Armenia, Australia,
Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Finland, Germany, Gabon, Ghana,
Greece, Guinea, Iran, Kosovo, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia

We have received: Albania, Austria, Bangladesh, Benin, Croatia, Denmark,
France, India, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Malta, Moroco, Nepal, Nigeria,
Norway, Peru, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden,
Switzerland, Taiwan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United States

The detailed instructions to follow are here:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wlm-announce/2019-October/000091.html
(you
have received these before).

If you did submit, but see your country as missing, please contact Erina to
confirm (cc).

Thank you for bearing with us, and I hope to see many more beautiful
pictures soon!

Lodewijk
(on behalf of the international team)