Hello everyone,

It's obvious that no one yet knows “where exactly” to go once in Gdansk.
Most probably this information will be communicated to us soon. There is a
number of dormitories in which we will be lodged according to some
arrangement that we yet don't know. In any case, because some of us have
already arrived in Gdansk, some others are about to be there, these are the
directions available from the airport to the city according to the many info
that was provided in the list so far.

Once in the airport you can:

1)exchange Euro to PLN [1€ = 4.1 Zloty (zl)]. Try to obtain change for the
bus fare.
2)buy bus 210B tickets (4.20 zl) from the Gdańsk Tourist Organisation
Information desk in the terminal building on the ground floor opposite the
check-in desks.
3)take bus 210B to the main Gdańsk Główny train station. Then head by walk
for your destination (when you know the address finally!). The station is
probably 10 to 15 mins walk from most dormitories. So consider if you can do
it with your luggage or not.
4)Another bus called “Airport bus” (10 zl) moves from the airport in the
following times: 09:50, 10:50, 11:50, 13:10, 14:45, 16:05, 18:25, 19:50.
tickets can be purchased direct from the driver (euros accepted). Catch it
from the bus stop to the right of the terminal building, and find your
journey terminating outside the Hevelius Hotel, which is very close to the
Gdańsk Główny train station. You will still have to walk to your
destination.
5)You can take a taxi (45 to 55 zl, City Plus Neptun, with the following
number printed on them: 19686) directly to your destination. There are
warnings about other types of taxis which could be more expensive, so avoid
these.

Probably you can still take a taxi from Gdańsk Główny train station to your
dormitory if it is too far or if you have too much luggage and can't walk.
Departure times for the 210B bus from the airport can be found here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ztm.gda.pl%2Frozklady%2Frozklad-210-11-1.html

I'm not sure of any of these info since i haven't yet arrived in Gdansk. But
it will be useful if someone can authenticate the info. or at least point
out if there is any mistake.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip everyone :)
Maysara