Hi Stuart,

I'm at Dom Sonata and the lady in reception gave me a cable (a 2m
one). If someone has no cable, just ask for it.  I suppose in Dom
Muzyka things would go alike.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:38 PM, R.Stuart Geiger <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm not sure about the other accommodations, but there is free wired
> internet access in every room here at the Dom Sonata (Akademia Muzyczna
> student dormitory no. 2).  I didn't think it was a Wikimania dorm (booked it
> myself), but I met a fellow Wikimaniac this afternoon who said he was
> assigned here after registering for the conference.  Anyways, someone with a
> router could give wifi to at least part of the building for those without
> their own ethernet cables, but I don't think it is that necessary.
> Stuart
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Gerard Meijssen <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hoi,
>> Whart does it take to have WIFI ? I can bring a router, I know people with
>> really cool kit... not having WIFI would be really nasty
>> Thanks,
>>       GerardM
>>
>> On 5 July 2010 22:08, Isha <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> No, is not.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Takashi OTA
>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Phoebe, and all,
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 4:43 AM, phoebe ayers <[email protected]>
>>>> wrote:
>>>> > We're planning to have wifi in the venue, yes. A pack of Wikipedians
>>>> > without
>>>> > internet... is like football fans without vuvuzelas. Or something.
>>>>
>>>> Is Wi-Fi available in the accommodations, especially in the dorms?
>>>>
>>>> --Takashi OTA [[User:Takot]]
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>>>> [email protected]
>>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>



-- 
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to