Hi Gerard, Great, how can I find you? Could you send me your e-mail address or phone number? I'd like to meet you.
Thanks, Jerzy Gerard Meijssen wrote: > Hoi, > Both Polish and Hungarian are well presented in http://OmegaWiki.org > .. OmegaWiki as you may know is developed from ideas from working on > Wiktionary .. I am around .. > Thanks, > GerardM > > On 9 July 2010 12:05, Jerzy Celichowski <[email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: > > Hi, > > I'm looking for people involved in wikidictionary projects, > particularly involving Hungarian or Polish. If you yourself are > involved in them or know people who please let me know. > > Thanks! > > Jerzy Celichowski > +36 20 45 46 548 > > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimania-l mailing list > [email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l > > -- Jerzy Celichowski Deputy Director for Operations Information Program Open Society Institute Oktober 6 utca 12 1051 Budapest [email protected] skype: celichow mob. +36 20 45 46 548 phone +36 1 882 3135 fax +36 1 882 3104 http://www.soros.org/initiatives/information _______________________________________________ Wikimania-l mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
