Could we meet in front of the reception area tomorrow at 11:00 (after
Jimbo's talk)?
Thanks!
Jerzy
PS Got to the Philharmony only now

Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> I am around, very much interested talking to people... I give a
> presentation about getting more traffic for Wikipedia particularly by
> using dictionary type of data.. I had short conversations with some of
> the members of the language comity to see if and how we can broaden
> the start of new Wikipedias.
> Thanks,
>       gerard
>
> PS currently sitting in the hall woking on mail
>
> On 10 July 2010 09:04, Amir E. Aharoni <[email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>     > Gerard Meijssen wrote:
>     >> Hoi,
>     >> Both Polish and Hungarian are well presented in
>     http://OmegaWiki.org
>     >> .. OmegaWiki as you may know is developed from ideas from
>     working on
>     >> Wiktionary .. I am around ..
>
>     2010/7/10 Jerzy Celichowski <[email protected]
>     <mailto:[email protected]>>:
>     > Hi Gerard,
>     >
>     > Great, how can I find you? Could you send me your e-mail address or
>     > phone number? I'd like to meet you.
>     >
>     > Thanks,
>     > Jerzy
>
>     I will be very glad to talk you both about OmegaWiki! Maybe we can
>     organize some small (or large!) OmegaWiki meetup here?
>
>     --
>     אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
>     Amir Elisha Aharoni
>
>     http://aharoni.wordpress.com
>
>     "We're living in pieces,
>      I want to live in peace." - T. Moore
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     Wikimania-l mailing list
>     [email protected]
>     <mailto:[email protected]>
>     https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>

-- 
Jerzy Celichowski 
Deputy Director for Operations
Information Program 
Open Society Institute 
Oktober 6 utca 12 
1051 Budapest 
[email protected] 
skype: celichow
mob. +36 20 45 46 548 
phone +36 1 882 3135 
fax +36 1 882 3104 
http://www.soros.org/initiatives/information



_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to