Hi Daniel,

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Daniel Kinzler <dan...@brightbyte.de> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> As you probably know, this year's Wikimania will again feature hacking days
> (which I help to organize), just before Wikimania proper. However, the current
> setup is missing an opportunity for developers and chapter people to get
> together and talk about what the community wants and needs.
>
> So, I would like to propose to have a Q/A session where the community can ask
> questions to developers. I'd like to do this during Wikimania proper, so
> everyone has a chance to attend.
>
> The question is: are people interested? Or is it just my silly idea?

Not a silly idea at all, on the contrary. I have fond memories of the
Commons meeting in Paris where the techies and the non-techies sat
together and made things go forward. So please, go ahead in organizing
this, I think it's a great and potentially extremely interesting
opportunity to make sure that the contributors feel "heard" by the
developper community and vice-versa.

Delphine
--
@notafish