Sure, that should and possibly could be moved forward. But I doubt that
they would take your letter very seriously if you have no location &
definite dates yet, and you cant allocate grants before you fixed the
budget. All things that cannot happen too long in advance :)

And so far, the longest application time I have heard is ~6-9 months, which
is still easily within a 12 month process if you plan well :) But this is
only for some people anyway.

Lodewijk

No dia 15 de Dezembro de 2011 14:27, WereSpielChequers <