Hi, here's an option in case you can't get on the bus:

BoltBus <https://www.boltbus.com/> offers $15 tickets from New York's 7th & 
33rd <http://goo.gl/maps/Egfk> to DC's Union Station <http://goo.gl/maps/77Za>. 
While this'll hopefully not be required for those on the Wikibus it's a pretty 
cheap alternative in case. Info on where these stations are can be found at 
<https://www.boltbus.com/wherewetravel.aspx>.

I'm not affiliated with WMNYC in any way and am just looking to help folk out. 
If someone on this list is, they'll be able to provide better information than 
I can.

Joe


On 26 Jun 2012, at 23:39, Deryck Chan wrote:

> Oops, I missed that too.
> 
> On 26 June 2012 16:37, Joseph Fox <[email protected]> wrote:
> Uh oh. I don't think I saw this either. :S
> 
> Joe
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> On 26/06/2012, at 23:32, Shujen Chang <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> I have not noticed the the final signup form of WTM until now. I though that 
>> just to sign my name on the WTM page was Okay. I just found it on the 
>> discussion page of WTM. However, It is said "The form 'Wikimania Takes 
>> Manahattan' is no longer accepting responses." when I click on the link.
>> Is it means the signup for WTM is end, or just signup for WikiBus is end?
>> 
>> P.S. I think this is a mistake that the organizer of WTM put the message of 
>> final signup form only to a discussion page. It seems many attendees miss 
>> that. It should be put on to the main page of WTM or sent to the public mail 
>> list to make sure every attendees can see it.
>> 
>> -- 
>> Sincerely,
>> Shujen Chang
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to