> From: Shujen Chang <[email protected]>
> Date: 2012/6/26
> Subject: [Wikimania-l] About the final signup form of WTM
> To: "Wikimania general list (open subscription)"
> <[email protected]>
>
>
> I have not noticed the the final signup form of WTM until now. I though that
> just to sign my name on the WTM page was Okay. I just found it on the
> discussion page of WTM. However, It is said "The form 'Wikimania Takes
> Manahattan' is no longer accepting responses." when I click on the link.
> Is it means the signup for WTM is end, or just signup for WikiBus is end?
>
> P.S. I think this is a mistake that the organizer of WTM put the message
> of final signup form only to a discussion page. It seems many attendees miss
> that. It should be put on to the main page of WTM or sent to the public mail
> list to make sure every attendees can see it.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
> Shujen Chang

The form was indeed on the main page of WTM, I only removed it once
the WikiBus was filled up.

Of course, you don't need to have a seat on the WikiBus to participate
in WTM, and I've now re-opened the form while taking out the WikiBus
question.

James is quite right about Boltbus; this information is also on the
main WTM page, and some people who can't make it on the WikiBus may
wish to book themselves to the same BoltBus or something.

BTW, here is the WTM mailing list:

http://groups.google.com/group/wikimania-takes-manhattan

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to