I do agree with Lodewijk, I think most of us don't want to waste a single
moment in this event or miss any session or activity in Wikimania.
Regards,
Ravan
________________________________
From: Lodewijk <[email protected]>
To: Wikimania general list (open subscription)
<[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimania-l] WikiExpedition
OK, too bad. Would have been nicer to extend it a day so that people can also
do both if they like :)
Lodewijk
2012/6/29 Nicholas Bashour <[email protected]>
After you receive the instructions at 11am, I believe you're free to take the
pictures anytime you want between then and 6pm, so you can attend some
unconference sessions and then take pictures, or the other way around.
>
>
>Sincerely,
>Nicholas Michael Bashour
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>Am 29.06.2012 um 11:34 schrieb Lodewijk <[email protected]>:
>
>
>Do I understand correctly we have to choose between the expedition and
>sessions on the conference? Or is is in the evening mostly?
>>
>>
>>2012/6/29 Samuel Klein <[email protected]>
>>
>>Fun! Is there a team size limit? I just signed the wmf board up as
>>>team Board Gamers...
>>>
>>>2012/6/29 Sebastian Wallroth <[email protected]>:
>>>
>>>> Signed up. This will be great!
>>>>
>>>> 2012/6/27 Shujen Chang <[email protected]>:
>>>>> Seems interesting! I'll try my best to take photos as much as I can!
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 1:35 AM, Nicholas Michael Bashour
>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Remember to add a camera to your packing list! Or if your phone takes
>>>>>> good
>>>>>> photos, that's an option, too :)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2012/6/27 Shujen Chang <[email protected]>
>>>>>>> signed up.and what it about?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It's a fun photo Safari to take pictures of places around DC for
>>>>>> Wikimedia
>>>>>> Commons :)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Sincerely,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Nicholas Michael Bashour
>>>>>> President
>>>>>> Wikimedia District of Columbia
>>>>>> Washington, DC, USA
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>>>>>> [email protected]
>>>>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Sincerely,
>>>>> Shujen Chang
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>>>>> [email protected]
>>>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sebastian Wallroth
>>>> Präsidium
>>>> -------------------------------------
>>>> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
>>>> Obentrautstr. 72
>>>> 10963 Berlin
>>>>
>>>> Mobile 0172 - 582 49 63
>>>> http://about.me/real68er
>>>>
>>>> http://www.wikimedia.de
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch freien Zugang zu
>>>> der Gesamtheit des Wissens der Menschheit hat. Helfen Sie uns dabei!
>>>> http://spenden.wikimedia.de/
>>>>
>>>> Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.
>>>> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg
>>>> unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das
>>>> Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>>>> [email protected]
>>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>--
>>>Samuel Klein identi.ca:sj w:user:sj +1 617 529
>>>4266
>>>
>>>
>>>_______________________________________________
>>>Wikimania-l mailing list
>>>[email protected]
>>>https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>>
>>
>_______________________________________________
>>Wikimania-l mailing list
>>[email protected]
>>https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>_______________________________________________
>Wikimania-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l