Adam Moss, 29/06/2012 20:27:
I need to make a couple notes on WikiExpedition. I have noticed 90% of
signups will be using the Metro for travel. Because Wikipedia
photographers have been excellent in taking photography for National
Register of Historic Places listings in DC, there are only 25 things in
DC to see. However, you can take the Metro to certain areas on the list,
such as Arlington and Alexandria, Bethesda/Rockville/College Park/etc. I
am kind of hoping we get some signups for car, because I've made the
list very broad in terms of distance. I'd love to see if someone dares
going out to the far suburbs in VA, MD and even if you can manage it, WV.

So you need car-driving locals to signup and carry non-locals around... How many attendees are coming by car, so you have a list? :)

Nemo

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to