I'm only going to collect all the back-tax on tea.

On 29 June 2012 22:49, Richard Symonds <[email protected]> wrote:
> I believe that, traditionally, it all starts when someone called Paul sees
> the British coming:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ikO6LMxF4
>
> Richard Symonds
> Wikimedia UK
> 0207 065 0992
> Disclaimer viewable
> at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia:Email_disclaimer
> Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk
>
>
>
> On 29 June 2012 21:43, Andy Mabbett <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you. I'll have been travelling for over 18 hour when I arrive,
>> but I'll try! Is there a timetable for the festivities?
>>
>> On 29 June 2012 20:51, James Hare <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > All the public transportation services will still be running,
>> > including the Circulator. Stick around by the National Mall for a few
>> > extra hours, though, and you'll get to see the fireworks!
>> >
>> > James
>> >
>> > On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Andy Mabbett
>> > <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >> Hi,
>> >>
>> >> I asked this on the wiki, but got no response; so I'm hoping someone
>> >> here can advise me.
>> >>
>> >> I'll be arriving in DC early, to be a tourist for a few days, and my
>> >> plane lands at 6pm local time on 4th July. As it's a holiday, what
>> >> sort of service will be running, to get me to Hostelling
>> >> International?
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Also, I'm a birder, and would like to see my first US birds during
>> >> those pre-Wikimania days Are there any local Wikimedians who are also
>> >> birders (or who know any), and who could spare an hour or two to
>> >> accompany me to a suitable open space, and help me out with basic ID?
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Andy Mabbett
>> >> @pigsonthewing
>> >> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk
>> >>
>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> >> [email protected]
>> >> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Wikimania-l mailing list
>> > [email protected]
>> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Andy Mabbett
>> @pigsonthewing
>> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>



-- 
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to