Dear Rex,

please tone down a little bit. The 2 Terabyte is the raw video. Once it is
encoded, it will be a different size. And once it is on Commons, you can
download it in multiple qualities automatically. However, the fact that it
is 2 TB says something about how hard it is to transfer, how much video
we're talking about, and how much work there is to be done. While I
appreciate that you love to watch the videos (we all do), I urge you to
consider that right now, it is a group of volunteers doing their best to
manage things, after a very exhausting number of months organizing
Wikimania. They do their best - keep your suggestions constructive please.

Thanks,

Lodewijk