Just some thoughts over this sentence:
*The ability to share experiences and information with a wider community
indicates that the applicant, if awarded a scholarship, would be able to
bring those experiences or lessons learned at Wikimania back home, thereby
enriching their home wiki community or home country.*

New attendants at Wikimania,  I mean - new at Wikimania, not new in the
movement, are delighted by contact with so many Wikimedians, they bring new
ideas at home, want to share more, in a contrary of one who attends
Wikimania year after year.

Sometimes this is not recognize as fact.

Regards,
Zana