Perhaps I have overlooked something, but it seems to me that what has been
offered is a specific example, which I would distinguish from "being named
and shamed" in the sense that the example is used to illustrate a potential
problem -- in this case with the system rather than with an individual,
although it's not exactly harassment to report potential misconduct if
there was public evidence of such. Let's remember that transparency is
something that we value, and keep calm and civil while discussing the
situation.

Pine