If you're having trouble connecting to the channel, please try again once. If
that fails  again, please contact me in a private message (@siebrand) and I'll
try to help you out.

Please be aware I'm on the wiki train from New York to Montreal at the moment
and may not have a stellar internet connection (or maybe Netflix's 3% is too
captivating) if you have to wait before I respond for a bit...

Cheers!

--
Siebrand