Thanks for experimenting with a new communications tool. However, I'm
confused about how the technical code of conduct could apply to Wikimania
channels. It seems to me that a code of conduct that should apply would be
one for WMF non-technical events, which is described here:
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Friendly_space_policy. Although
Wikimania has technical elements, and I imagine that some sessions which
focus on technical matters could also be covered by TCC, Wikimania as a
whole isn't first and foremost a technical event.

Pine