Dear Cornelius,

I've missed the opportunity to react on this initiative until now.

I would like to express my gratitude for your idea remembering our
community members who passed away. I like the idea and I liked how it was
implemented. Thank you for that!
(I took pictures about the "Mourning corner", and I will upload them on
Commons later.)

Best wishes,
Samat