Thanks very much for the initiative, Cornelius. I would like to encourage
those who are comfortable doing so and who know of Wikimedians to have
passed on to report the passages on *The Signpost*'s Newsroom talk page
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Wikipedia_Signpost/Newsroom>
even if the contributors did not contribute to English Wikipedia, and/or on
Wikimedia-l, in addition to reporting the passages on local pages such as
those listed on https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q4655446. (Thank you for the
link, Quiddity.)

Pine