FWIW, I appreciate the cross-posting, seeing as how the original mailing list was unilaterally hijacked to be hosted on a commercial for-profit advertising company apparently run by vampires who suck the privacy right out of you. By the same people who are now talking amongst themselves, too.

--Bob.

On 2011-04-04 at 18:17:38  Amgine wrote:
On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:38:38 +0000
"P Lahiry"<plah...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Maybe it's an echo chamber because you keep mailing two lists (both of which
you're a subscriber of) at a time?
I was referring to the sense of [[Echo chamber (media)]]; discussion/ideas
being reinforced by only a very small number of individuals talking amongst
themselves, rather than receiving input from a wider group of peers. Thus my
cross-posting to the list with the larger audience of interested readers is an
attempt to mitigate the echo chamber.

Amgine