Thanks Lane! Good idea! Looks like the invite is for invited people only to
RSVP (are you coming over from NY for the occasion?)

That reminds me, please, all are invited to the next edition of Art +
Feminism at the Jacob Lawrence Gallery, on Feb. 24. Time TBD, I'll follow
up.

MSJ

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 1:34 PM, Lane Rasberry <l...@bluerasberry.com>
wrote:

> Hello Cascadia,
>
> Check this out:
> <http://hivemedialabgrandopening.com/>
>
> 4:30 - 7:30 PM
>
> FEBRUARY 9TH
>
> *HIVE MEDIA LAB*
>
> *401 MERCER STREET*
>
> *SEATTLE, WA 98109*
>
> KCTS9 is the PBS affiliate in Seattle.
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KCTS-TV>
> Brian Glanz, who is an Open Knowledge Foundation organizer, is managing
> programs here and has said that the space could host and promote
> wiki-meetups. One of the goals of this place is to promote Seattle's
> culture of open media.
>
> If any Wiki Cascadia people are able to go then great! I think that one of
> the challenges in Seattle to developing wiki culture has been outreach and
> advertising. Perhaps by combining wiki with more general open culture in a
> designated space, various open content groups could share communities and
> collaborate.
>
> yours,
>

> --
> Lane Rasberry