Hello,

Hmmm- perhaps I was hasty with passing this on. Yes, it does say that this
is for specially invited guests. This might be a fundraiser or something.

I take back what I said - please do not assume that this event is open
invitation. However, I am sure that they are interested in hosting wiki
events in the future at their space.

No - I am unable to attend this. I will see you all another time and have
fun at Art+Feminism Jacob Lawrence!

yours,

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Monika Sengul-Jones <jones.mon...@gmail.com