<quote who="Bruce Englehardt" date="Mon, Aug 06, 2018 at 12:28:25AM -0700">
> Looks like August 11 and 25 are the most popular among the Doodle
> participants. This Saturday is looking potentially rainy, though
> (thankfully), so perhaps we should go with August 25?

I'm moving to California (just for the academic year! I'll be back!)
at the end of August and I'll likely be packing. If I can, I'll come
though!

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
https://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto