In light of the potential weather situation (smoke returning over the
weekend
<https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/smoke-rolling-back-in-for-the-weekend/>),
should we have an alternative venue for tomorrow? If not somewhere indoors,
perhaps a place that involves less walking to/from transit and parking?

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:16 PM Pharos <pharosofalexand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Peaceray has started the meetup page here:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Seattle/Wiknic/2018
>
> On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 2:12 PM, Benj. Mako Hill <m...@atdot.cc> wrote:
>
> > <quote who="Bruce Englehardt" date="Mon, Aug 06, 2018 at 12:28:25AM
> -0700">
> > > Looks like August 11 and 25 are the most popular among the Doodle
> > > participants. This Saturday is looking potentially rainy, though
> > > (thankfully), so perhaps we should go with August 25?
> >
> > I'm moving to California (just for the academic year! I'll be back!)
> > at the end of August and I'll likely be packing. If I can, I'll come
> > though!
> >
> > Later,
> > Mako
> >

> > --
> > Benjamin Mako Hill
> > https://mako.cc/
> >
> > Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
> > as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto

*Bruce Englehardt / SounderBruce*

sounderbr...@gmail.com