I don't know in the program outline of the main wiki loves Africa contest,
but we had no idea of presenting a list of best images from Ghana.

I was looking at a list for best images from the whole event. Didn't
realize country based lists would be made.

But I think its not late for us to do something like that

rexford | google.com/+Nkansahrexford