Hi Nathan,

For a moment, let's suppose that there is a global policy that all CU checks must be disclosed to the person being checked, with the information disclosed in private email, and only consisting of the date of the check and the user who performed the check. What benefit does this have to the user who was checked? This information doesn't make the user more secure, it doesn't make the user's information more private, and there are no actions that the user is asked to take. Perhaps there is a benefit, but I am having difficulty thinking of what that benefit would be. I can think of how this information would benefit a dishonest user, but not how it would benefit an honest user. If there is a valuable benefit that an honest user receives from this information, what is it?

Thanks,

Pine