Well, despite my best efforts, the discussion has been redirected back to <
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_budget#2012-13>

In other words, it is now on the bottom of a discussion page that has not been touched in 3 years simply because it says something about the WMF
budget.  I'm sorry, but whenever we're having a discussion about $46
million, I think it deserves its own page. Not to mention the fact that this annual plan (which is a bit different than a budget) isn't even in the same league as the ones from 2004-2009. Nothing on the actual Wikimedia budget page[1] is up to date, and it doesn't even include the links that Tilman started this thread with. Perhaps a bit more budget in the area of
community engagement is called for here.

Risker/Anne

I am probably to slow to follow real-time developments, but right now the discussion is on the top of the page, everything else was archived. For me, this is fine, may be it is indeed easier to use just one page and not to get distracted over multiple pages.

CheersYaroslav