In the US, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
(HIPAA) governs release of medical information, which includes any medium,
including spoken, written, or electronically stored. This includes videos,
photographs, and x-rays. The only person legally entitled to release this
information is the patient or individual holding medical power of attorney.
You can find more information here: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/

Best regards,

Cindy Ashley-Nelson
"Yes. *Her again.*"