We are about to migrate the WT data on WV as a first step ( http://www.wikivoyage.org/general/Migration_FAQ ). I am in touch with Erik as well. Till now i have got no time table and any further information from the WMF. But I am sure, during the next two weeks we will know more details about the procedure.

Stefan aka Fussi