Thanks Philippe,

just as clarification: do I understand correctly that people can only
suggest names that are either owned by the WMF or they are willing to
invest money to buy the domains for at least the .org and possibly some
more? Or would the WMF also be willing to buy/reimburse the domains that
would likely be serious candidates? This wasn't entirely clear from the
page to me.

Best,
Lodewijk