On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> My apologies. I read your previous suggestion during the travel guide
> discussion and the only real route for communicating with a Board member to
> solicit a proposal seemed to me to be private user-to-user e-mail. Are
> there
> other (a)venues available? Should people be using wiki user talk pages for
> this?

At times one does need a clear way to send private messages, perhaps to a
new ombudsman position on the Board, now that the secretary is not a
Trustee.  (Or is this is a reason to expand the scope of the ombudsmen
committee?)

> Drafting resolutions on Meta-Wiki sounds good. Does the Board do that? (-:

Increasingly, yes; as does the ED.   We could (should?) do more.  See:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=WWMzMcD&oldid=4413588#Draft_more_Board_resolutions_on_Meta

Sam.