Hi,

sure I didn't mean every external consultancy is evil. Sorry if I
sounded like that. Firstly, the world is not divided between good and
evil, like if we had an axis of evil. :P

Just as an example, the same company I just criticized had a better
performance in another country. Things can vary a lot and I am sure
people in charge of the particular process are aware of that. I just
wanted to remind a particular case that I believe is worth studying.

And I do think sometimes to have an external consultancy can help us
to diminish our own bias.  ;)

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more