On 7 March 2013 08:11, Keegan Peterzell <keegan.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My NDA, signed 7 November 2011, is for three years.  I found the copy.
>
> James Salsman:
>
> There are no terms about "disparaging information" or anything like that.
>  Save it for another thread, please.

The NDA I signed while helping out with WMF fundraising stuff while I
was visiting the office (which I think was around April 2010) did have
non-disparagement stuff in it. I remember because I had a discussion
with Mike Godwin (who was General Counsel at the time) about it and
got him to narrow the scope of the clause before I would sign it (the
version I signed said I couldn't use anything I learned while doing
the fundraising work to disparage the WMF, rather than that I couldn't
disparage them at all).

If that bit had been removed from the standard NDA by 7 November 2011,
then that's a very good thing IMHO.