Le 2013-04-15 16:45, derfu...@gmail.com a écrit :
Interesting Topic. The Wikivoyage association’s chairman is gay as
well. So he will have an eye on the diversity on WV. He (me) started
the travel Topic “gaytravel” and created a small article about gay
travel in Cambodia already

(http://de.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Thema:Schwul-Lesbisches_Reisen_in_Kambodscha).
I hope more information will find their way into our articles soon.
Besides we tag bars ans Hotels as gayfriendly on de:

Hi,

I would find it interesting to have feedback on neutrality problems that kind of topics may rise in our projects. I wish everybody would have a mind focus on human "fulfillment/development"[1] (for which I think sexual orientation self-determination is a requirement), but I suppose that our project also attract more homophobic minds and so on.

On the other hand, I wonder how much the most active part of our community may be more "open minded", and enclined to be less neutral on topics where "populists propaganda" that a majority of "uneducated" people may easily adopt as mind-set, if you see what I mean.

[1] In french I would say "épanouissement", but I can't say if there's a one-one semantic equivalent word in English, all the more I may attach non-widely shared semantic to this French word in the first place :P

New ideas are always welcome.

Thanks for the links

Gesendet von Windows-Mail