On 18/04/2013 13:51, David Gerard wrote:

So far, it's apparently a gateway to advertising.

Mathieu, I'm not a huge advocate of Twitter buttons, and I think the
neutrality objection (do we favour a few services, or have 2000
buttons?) is a serious problem. But your arguments so far have been
absolutely terrible.

We already selectively choose which outside service we display when a user click on say an ISBN number or geoip. Doing likewise for share buttons wouldn't be something new....

Katie

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author

     - Heinrich Heine