Le 2013-04-25 19:09, James Forrester a écrit :
On 18 April 2013 17:32, James Forrester <jforres...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
TL;DR: VisualEditor will be deployed on 14 new Wikipedias next week as an opt-in alpha. Your assitance is requested to inform your wikis about this
and help get the software translated.

This is now done (for de, nl, fr, it, ru, es, sv, pl, ja, ar, he, hi,
ko, and zh). Grateful for feedback, bug reports and suggestions of how
we can improve the VisualEditor for you.

I opted in, but I can't see anything else than the classical edit option. I tryed on severa pages I never visited before and also to refresh my browser cache, but steal no new option. Is there a URL param I could try to see if it at least it works this way?

--
Association Culture-Libre
http://www.culture-libre.org/