Hi Markus,

I am not sure but I have the feeling that WMHK is free to apply for a Grant
once they are in compliance with the terms of the earlier grant? But I am out
of my depth here, probably someone like Asaf could inform us better…

And I was happy that the chapters are setting up peer review amongst
themselves, I think its great and heard enthusiasm for the idea in Milan

Jan-Bart