On Jun 4, 2013, at 2:24 AM, Mathieu Stumpf <psychosl...@culture-libre.org>
wrote:

> Isn't it because trademark is based on the completly irrelevant and
> irrealistic willing to have an unilateral despotic control on some symbol,
> branded as "image protection", using ego/narcissistic fallacies to argue,
> threat and coercion to impose its observance?

What, like how the Foundation trademarks our logos, so that random scammers
cannot confuse people into thinking they are looking at a free, open, community
site?

The Foundation uses Trademark, Linus Torvalds went to some effort to get the
Linux trademark as a community intellectual property value, there are numerous
examples.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone