2013-06-23, 12:33, skrev Ilario Valdelli:

I am not in the opposition of the use of the bots, if these bots will have
their place and the articles generated by bots are considered like
*populated templates* and not like articles.

I think that a solution like this (the pages generated by bots are not
included in the sum of articles), may be a really good compromise.

Interesting idea. I'd be willing to accept an article counting first when non-bots have been involved. However, it's up to the local community (and those able to change the arcticle counting mechanism).

Best of wishes,
/Per
Wikipedia user Paracel63